FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore Project Preview looks like garbage

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
RE_D_D
Encore Project Preview looks like garbage
on Mar 3, 2006 at 4:17:19 pm

I just installed the Encore upgrade to 2.0 and the project preview looks like garbage, sound crackles, cuts out, and type is unreadable. The Quality is set on high, not draft. But when I burn the DVD is looks great! Any suggestions on how to fix the preview problem?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Encore Project Preview looks like garbage
on Mar 3, 2006 at 6:49:20 pm

Encore 2.0 uses PPro 2's playback engine for internal playback- faster systems will play back more smoothly. What type of system are you using? CPU, RAM, & display card, please.

Return to posts index

RE_D_D
on Mar 3, 2006 at 7:57:18 pm

Hey, my computer is a Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20 GHZ, 1.00 GB Ram, Diamond x600 PRO 256 MB Radeon x600. Thanks:)

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Mar 3, 2006 at 8:25:36 pm

Seems like your system is plenty speedy.

Have you tried updating your display drivers. Another thing to try would be going to the preferences and changing Video Playback (in the Audio/Video out section).

Return to posts index

Arie Stavchansky
on Mar 6, 2006 at 5:35:23 am

I'm having the same problem on a faster system that one you descibe.

Dual Pentium Xeon 2.8Ghz
3GB of RAM
NVIDIA Quardro XGL 128MB

Not sure what the deal is with Encore 2.0 I play it through my PowerDVD software player, and it looks great!

Any progress in the troubleshooting?

Return to posts index

Craig Townsend
on Mar 6, 2006 at 3:20:27 pm

My audio also cuts out on a dual 2.4GHZ/2Gig RAM and 6600GT video card. It isn't that big of an issue to me though since I only want to make sure the navigation is OK. It should be better though and I *think* even the Preview in 1.5 was.

Craig T

Return to posts index

Arie Stavchansky
on Mar 6, 2006 at 7:14:26 pm

Yes, it certainly was better, and have decided to reinstall the older version since I can not preview correctly on 2.0 Previewing is one of the most important aspects to authoring a DVD. I hope they come out with a patch soon, or more tech support.

Arie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]