FORUMS: list search recent posts

transcoding problems...

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lbrites
transcoding problems...
on Mar 1, 2006 at 4:11:07 pm

Hi,everyone.

I have a serious problem with transcoding my video. After the edition of my video, I imported it into AE, where I added some titles,etc.I've also made my transitions in AE,then imported them into Encore. I've been able to export my DVD successfully, with the transitions,menus and main video working properly. However,everytime I've tested the DVD in those home DVD players, it seems that the video "jitters" a little bit. I found out(at least that's what I think...)that the problem is the transcoding process, because home TV's still have a 50/60 hz frequency.So, in order to solve this question, I tried to transcode the video to an Interlaced video, with less demanding properties.But now, when I try to burn my DVD for screening tests, it (Encore 2.0)gives me a "stream overlap" error, but I still have 1.5 gb available in the disc!

This is a serious problem to my project, because I will have to export all my video files again,directly from AE, in order to see if the problem is from Encore's transcoding options. I've been searching between Encore's and AE's HELP, but I just can't find a solution!

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Thanks in advance!
Leonel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]