FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timelines within Encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hector
Timelines within Encore
on Feb 8, 2006 at 2:20:19 am

(Burning a 1hr:51min avi file)
Noticed today when working with Encore 1.5 that 2 or 3 new timelines were created w/o my knowledge.
This cause the bitrates lowered to 2.2 (in automatic mode) Then deleted the not using timelines and the bitrates increased to 5.4. When the disc finished the burn process it show that the bitrate was 8.2.

Did someone noticed this behavior? What I'm doing to replicate same TL 2 or 3 times?

Return to posts index

Aanarav Sareen
Re: Timelines within Encore
on Feb 8, 2006 at 4:46:13 am

[Hector] "Noticed today when working with Encore 1.5 that 2 or 3 new timelines were created w/o my knowledge."

Hmm...I have used Encore 1.5 on over 100 projects and have NEVER seen this behavior. Can you describe your workflow please?

Return to posts index

Hector
Re: Timelines within Encore
on Feb 8, 2006 at 2:34:56 pm

My workflow is as follow:
Open ENCORE, new project an name it.

Import as assets: the avi file, the bkg. music and a still picture for the bkg menu. Then click "new menu" to load the default menu; change here the new bkg picture and new names.

After this, I click the avi file and select new timeline; select the chapters points, point and drag the chapters into the pre-made windows in the menu, drag the music bkg into the menu; click menu properties and select "loop forever" and click animate button.
.Then click the timeline & in properties drag the "end action" into the pink menu of the project.
Render the animate buttons, preview and finish is everything is ok.

In this steps when going to make the "end action" is when I found 2 or 3 more timelines. Always I delete the timelines with the added num as example Wedding 1; wedding 2.

I have to pay attention to see what I'm doing in the exact moment when a new TL is added.
thks for any insight.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]