FORUMS: list search recent posts

problems with turning video into menu

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jaun el rollstino!
problems with turning video into menu
on Jan 27, 2006 at 7:42:14 pm

alright, i'm have a clip i created in AE6.5 so that when the dvd plays, the first thing you'll see is the clip, then the options will float up. i haven't the slightest of clue on how to get this to work. I tried searching for toturials on how to create something kind of like it, but failed in searching. can this be explained through a post or am i just going to have to buy the book and read it? i am not sure what version i have, i just downloaded the 30 day try-out version. does this version come limited? i just want to make one dvd to show-off to my school that buying this program is worth it... if not then i'll just have to settle with nerocrap version 1.whocares.... i don't like it because i'm in charge of this club for my school, and it'll get closed down if i can't produce professional quality. anyways.... any help would be great. thank you

-jonathan
computer technician

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: problems with turning video into menu
on Jan 27, 2006 at 9:06:07 pm

You want to create a motion menu, correct? Sounds like you're using the 2.0 tryout.

From the Project panel alt-drag the video clip into an open menu to set it as the video background. If you have already animated your buttons in AE 6.5, then you'll want to import the images (PSD?) that you used into the Library panel, then drag each one into your menu and align them to the buttons you animated in After Effects.

There's more, but this should be enough to get you started. Look up "motion menu" in the online help and you should find more info that will help you piece it all together. And ask here if anything is unclear.

-Joe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]