FORUMS: list search recent posts

Link to Photoshop Lost!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Allmendinger
Link to Photoshop Lost!
on Jan 24, 2006 at 4:44:45 pm

Our system has lost its link from Encore to Photoshop. When I try to edit an Encore menu in Photoshop I get the following error message: "Could not edit in Photoshop. Photoshop does not appear to be installed." Well, Photoshop is indeed installed. In fact, even after I open PS, Encore still can't find it. Any suggestions?

Also, Encore's Toolbox has gone missing. I've clicked it on in the window menu. Toggled it on and off a couple of times. It doesn't APPEAR to be hiding behind any windows, either in the main app window or outside of it. But I'm sure it's hiding somewhere.

Man, you step away from the machine for a couple of months (working on another machine, not due to a lack of work) and this is what happens! ;-)

Thanks

Return to posts index

Timothy Kurkoski
Re: Link to Photoshop Lost!
on Jan 24, 2006 at 5:52:30 pm

It's probably time to reset the preferences for Encore. Go to Documents and SettingsApplication DataAdobe and trash the Encore folder.

That should at least take care of the toolbox problem. As for the Photoshop issue, I'm not as sure. Might need to reinstall Encore for that one.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]