FORUMS: list search recent posts

HELP - menu background will not play

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Victoria Ellis
HELP - menu background will not play
on Nov 30, 2005 at 12:20:00 pm

Hi,

Sorry that this is going to be such a long winded description of my problem, and I know that everyone is busy, but PLEASE see if you can help! I'm desperate!

I have created a nice avi bg in AE and I imported it into Encore to use as a bg for a menu. I linked the avi to the menu as the video, yet it doesn't play. I did the menu in PS and has a transparency gradient on it, so that the avi would show through it. But when I tried to preview the menu with the bg in Encore, first it gave me an unknown error (OS Error - 2005532292), then when I tried it shortened (the origingal video file is about 4 min 30 sec), it doesn't play, it just shows the menu with the bottom layer of the avi file.

This DVD needs to be ready to be duplicated in two weeks, and so I'm desperately trying to get all the menus and structure sorted before the content needs to be put in, so that I can test it etc.

Also, when importing the menu from PS, Encore has added a stroke type thing to the text layers (which will be buttons), which I can't get rid of. I have a menu animation before the menu which places the buttons (not an animation of the buttons in ae, but a whole animation as an avi leading to the menu), and so because of this stroke, the transition between the end of the animation and the beginning of the menu looks jumpy, because there is a stroke on the menu writing and not on the animation writing.

I would really appreciate any of your thoughts (sorry it took so long to explain)!!

Victoria

Return to posts index

Victoria Ellis
Re: HELP - menu background will not play - PROBLEM MOSTLY SOLVED!
on Nov 30, 2005 at 4:40:56 pm

I figured out that PremPro was causing all the problems, and that it was a graphics card error, so that problem is solves.
Still need help about the stroke problem though...!
Victoria

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]