Try saving to a different location. Specifically, try creating a folder on the root of your C: drive.
One thing to note- I noticed the accents in your name, and sometimes characters like that can confuse programs. (Yes, they should work, but sometimes programmers miss those sort of little things.) Make sure not to use anything like that in the file name or the file path you're saving to. That could be it, or it just could be something with the folder you're currently trying to save to.
i did all that, but the weird thing is i tried again doing just the same and the saving worked...although i don't know what was wrong so i think the problem will come back...but there are so many possible hickups.