FORUMS: list search recent posts

Downloadable menus and buttons?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stuart Reid
Downloadable menus and buttons?
on Nov 10, 2005 at 7:49:19 pm

Hi - I'm just getting to grips with Encore v1.01, and am finding it quite tough going. I'm quite familiar with Premiere Pro, but am finding Encore to be much closer to a graphic design programme than a video-editing programme.

There don't seem to be many template menus and buttons shipped with v1.01, so my question is whether there are any online sources of freely downloadable menus and buttons for use in Encore? I can't believe this hasn't been asked before, but I've been back a few months in the archives and only seen one or two related posts. I know that you can create your own in Photoshop, but that's another programme I haven't yet got to grips with...!

Any pointers gratefully received,

Stuart Reid
London, England

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: Downloadable menus and buttons?
on Nov 11, 2005 at 6:37:12 am

do a Google search for "videogears" (without the quotes), also if you are looking for tutorials on Encore and photoshop then Google "Doogs Adobe encore tutorials", this should give you enough information ;-)

Hope these help

Return to posts index

Crystal-Lite
on Nov 11, 2005 at 7:30:17 am

Also have you looked into the goodies folder on the CDRom of your Adobe software for Encore? There are many other buttons, menus even video clips inside this folder which for some reason Adobe doesn't advertise it and are not installed when you install Encore.

Just simply open this folder and transfer the menus, buttons etc into your Library folder in Encore on you hard-drive.

Return to posts index

Michael Autery
on Nov 11, 2005 at 6:45:03 pm

Hi,

you can also checkout http://www.dvd-makers.com there are a couple hundred

Michael

Regards,
Michael Autery
DVD-Makers.com
200 Encore DVD Motion Menus &
320 DVD Motion Menu Backgrounds download immediately!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]