FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore question: Video play in menu box, I've been helped before a few months ago, but still couldn't figure it out. Could I send someone my project?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris
Encore question: Video play in menu box, I've been helped before a few months ago, but still couldn't figure it out. Could I send someone my project?
on Nov 8, 2005 at 4:27:19 am

I want to be able to have a video that plays in a box I placed in my photoshop menu.

Does anyone have a blank project with a button already made that auto plays? Like I want a small box (I think it's called a button) and I want to be able to put my video into the button. Once I finish up my menu etc I want the finished product to look like this:

I have a blank boxed area I made in photoshop where I will put my video that will loop when the dvd loads. But just within the boxed area, not covering the entire tv screen. Then I just want to simply select my videos I created on the right side of the menu.

Really the only thing I would need is a blank project with a button already set for me to place my intro video into. That plays within a small box and auto loops.

Then I can simply use my menu I've already made and do the rest. The only thing that I get caught up on and could NEVER figure out was the intro video playing in a small box.

So please, if someone would be willing to do this let me know.

Just simply use yousendit.com to send the project to my email address chrisnowboarding@hotmail.com

This primarily pointed towards David Garret as he suggested his tutorials to help me out in my months earlier threads. If David can't help, maybe someone else can send me a project with my ideas I have above?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: Encore question: Video play in menu box, I've been helped before a few months ago, but still couldn't figure it out. Could I send someone my project?
on Nov 8, 2005 at 4:16:28 pm

check yer mail ;-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]