FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with the black spot between menus and transition between them

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Camoflage
Problem with the black spot between menus and transition between them
on Oct 30, 2005 at 1:56:43 am

Sorry about posting this directly but I'm in a hurry with my problem. It checked other posts but I think this is the fastest way to get response.

Okay I'm trying to do menu with large photoshop file. I have split it to the menu sections and done transition videos from the movement between the menus. When I try to put a menu then it's end action to the transition there's a black spot between menu and transition.

I should get menu without that because it looks awful with that. I know that the black spot is problem from dvd format itself but I believe there's a way to solve this problem.

I got an advice to do it with only menus. Menu 1 would be the menu that starts the whole thing. Menu 2 would be a motion menu with transition. Menu 3 would be the menu that the transition ends.

I put the end actions and loop points and everything. Then I tried to preview put encore said unknown error and some numbers.

Does anybody know what could be wrong?

I pretty new for using this program but I'm in a awkward situation because I have to do this menu ready in couple of days.

Every help possible is greeted.

Return to posts index

D.Fokker
Re: Problem with the black spot between menus and transition between them
on Nov 1, 2005 at 10:59:41 am

this 'problem' should only be in preview mode in encore.
Burn a dvd-rw and check in a standalone dvd.
The black flashes shoudn't be there.

Succes. D Fokker

Return to posts index

Nomar Knows
Re: Problem with the black spot between menus and transition between them
on Nov 9, 2005 at 1:17:56 am

You should check if you made sure that the opening menu is "Set as First Play" and then try previewing it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]