FORUMS: list search recent posts

trouble with "edit in photoshop" function

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustin
trouble with "edit in photoshop" function
on Oct 20, 2005 at 8:03:37 am

Whenever I use the "edit in photoshop" function to change something in one of my menus, it always takes 2 times. The first time, i make my change and hit save, and when i jump back to encore, nothing is changed, so i must hit "edit in photoshop" again, and make my changes, and this time, when I save and jump back into encore, the changes have taken place. It always takes 2 times, it's really annoying when I make a lot of changes, only to find that I must make them all again.

Return to posts index

Timothy Kurkoski
Re: trouble with "edit in photoshop" function
on Oct 20, 2005 at 4:29:21 pm

Two questions:

1. Are you choosing "Edit in Photoshop" when the Menu Editor window is active, or are you selecting a file in the Project window?

2. Are you closing the menu after you save it in Photoshop?

Return to posts index

Dustin
on Oct 21, 2005 at 8:42:11 am

I am right-clicking the menu in the menu editor to select "edit in photoshop", and after I edit the menu, i save it and jump back into encore. I do not close the menu. When I edit the menu in photoshop twice, i dont have to close the menu and reopen it, i can actually jump back into encore and watch it change right in front of me, but it never does it the first time!

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Oct 21, 2005 at 3:14:35 pm

Which version of Encore are you using?

Return to posts index

hedgehogfrenzy
on Jan 24, 2007 at 4:16:30 pm

Any further thoughts on this issue? I have the exact same problem. Encore DVD 2.0 and Photoshop CS2 all installed clean from Production Studio Pro

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]