FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final DVD problems

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hector
Final DVD problems
on Oct 12, 2005 at 4:16:49 pm

Im having so much problems to burn out my productions. I was working with Ulead WS but the final product was not as my expectations. Stutering, jumping and ghosting video was my main problems.
Then switched to Encore. The final product is noticiable better video quality. The menus are not as spectacular or easy to do as WS but are ok. Still there are small picture jumps in the video content but seems that the problem is from the video perce, not in the burning process.

What is driving my nuts now is that my DVD duplicator can't make copies because is finding an "error in the source disc". Tried to copy the disc content into the duplicator HD and also doing this the process is stopped due the "source disc error'. I made 2 aditional discs out of the Encore burning process (from the same project) and still is giving the same error in the duplicator besides the supposed bad discs plays ok on 2 different DVD players. Switched disc brand and the problem persist....

Might I have to return to the old process of burning into my standalone recorder?? Never had problems with this process...but with the drawback of no menus or chapters...
Have any clue??? Please help me get out of this

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]