FORUMS: list search recent posts

using still main menus-anyway to disolve these on instead of "popping" on screen

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
matt stoltz
using still main menus-anyway to disolve these on instead of "popping" on screen
on Oct 11, 2005 at 6:26:25 pm

Hey all jsut curious if there is a way to have your still main menu from photoshop disolve on screen when it pops up-I dont want it to just "POP" on screen -I know i can do it if put it in after effects i guess but is there a way to do it with encore alone -with out AE

matt

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: using still main menus-anyway to disolve these on instead of "popping" on screen
on Oct 11, 2005 at 8:00:19 pm

You mean fade the opacity of the menu? Nope, no way to do that in Encore alone. Use AE or PPro to create a video background to apply to your Encore menu.

Return to posts index

Jon Wagner
Re: using still main menus-anyway to disolve these on instead of "popping" on screen
on Oct 19, 2005 at 8:23:37 pm

You may be able to give the apperance of fading out if you save a frame inport it into Adobe Premiere and create a short fade out mp2 movie. Then you import back into Encore and have end action from still frame goto movie. Then have end action of movie go to scene selected.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]