FORUMS: list search recent posts

Button Poster Frame: Error Message

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Melvin Royster
Button Poster Frame: Error Message
on Sep 29, 2005 at 9:54:09 pm

Hey all, I was trying to create a moving poster frame for my menu. I couldn't just have the timeline marker over the starting point of the poster frame, and set use Timeline>Set Poster Frame. The option wasn't highlighted to select. So I set a chapter point in the timeline, then tried to Left Click>Set Poster Frame, and it seemed like it changed the poster frame, but it was still blank.

So I thought I had to render it first, after I set the motion length in the properties menu, but it started to render then an error message popped up saying: "Sorry abnormal condition has been detected. Before quitting, you have one chance to save your project (don't use the same name as the original)." And I couldn't even burn the DVD to test it out and see if it went through.

What should I do? I tried this many times, and still nothing, even recreated the entire project, still nothing. The menu was edited in Photoshop, where I changed the background, erased a couple of buttons, and renamed a couple of things. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Melvin Royster
PC
Encore 1.5
Photoshop CS
1.0 Gig RAM

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Button Poster Frame: Error Message
on Sep 29, 2005 at 10:16:13 pm

Try saving the menu as a Photoshop file, then delete the menu form your project, import the PSD you saved as menu, then re-linking.

Does that help?

Return to posts index

Melvin Royster
Re: Button Poster Frame: Error Message
on Sep 30, 2005 at 7:38:07 am

Nope it didn't work, I tried that already too. But I thought I was getting somewhere last night, I linked the last two menu buttons, animated them, saved it and rendered it. They worked fine. It animated the buttons just the way I wanted it. But when I tried to link the 1st button, and animated it, then tried to render, that's when the error message occurred. I can animte and render the last two buttons but not the first.

Can anyone help?

Melvin
PC
Encore 1.5
Photoshop CS
1.0 RAM

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]