FORUMS: list search recent posts

I get this Error - This Image is not an integral of 2048 sector size (DVD Error -27207)

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Theorist B
I get this Error - This Image is not an integral of 2048 sector size (DVD Error -27207)
on Sep 23, 2005 at 6:54:55 pm

Hi, Hopefully one of you can help me. When i go to render an image or burn the DVD Encore gives me a box that says that something is weird with the sectors on the disk and asks if i want to continue with out sectors. I click ok, it renders or goes on to the next step. When i try to burn the disk in Encore or from an Image it gives me the error. " This Image is not an integral of 2048 sector size (DVD Error -27207)" I know this has something to do with the DVD filestructure of the disk, but have no idea how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks a ton.

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Dave Friend
Re: I get this Error - This Image is not an integral of 2048 sector size (DVD Error -27207)
on Sep 26, 2005 at 5:23:25 pm

Theorist B,

Do you have CSS turned on? Try it without CSS which requires a sector size of 2054 but which your burner won't let happen. (Can you say industry attempt at copy protection boys and girls?) Setting the CSS flag is pointless until you do a build that will be written to DLT anyway. Encore should know better and automatically strip the extra sector header bytes when you burn a disc. But since it does not, you have to build your folder-set (or disc image) with CSS off when creating a disc.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]