FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore 1.5 Nav Links Work, Then Don't

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
portraitmac
Encore 1.5 Nav Links Work, Then Don't
on Sep 23, 2005 at 3:57:43 pm

I create with Encore 1.5. To show an active link, I put a simple white-box outline around it. I test in Encore and everything works fine. I burn the disk, then test the disk in a DVD player. All links work fine for a few minutes, then one of the links on a menu are no longer available. By that, I mean that I can no longer navigate to the link, when I could navigate to it a moment before. Using other links on the menu, I can navigate to other menus. When I come back to the menu a few minutes later, the problem link is now available. I've tried this on several DVD players with the same results: JVC XV-N420, Samsung DVD-HD850, and Mitsubishi DD-6050. As I revise the project ("Save As" with new file names), I find the problem persists.

Is there a setting in Encore that is causing this behavior? Can anyone shed some light on why this is happening and how to fix it? Thank you.

Return to posts index

portraitmac
Re: Encore 1.5 Nav Links Work, Then Don't
on Sep 23, 2005 at 8:39:51 pm

I just found out what the problem was...some of my links were overlapping each other. I've repositioned all the problem links, restested, now everything works!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]