FORUMS: list search recent posts

Menu rollovers with video thumbnails

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TyMan4325
Menu rollovers with video thumbnails
on Sep 20, 2005 at 7:56:54 am

Hey guys, I am designing my menu and I want to have a picture instead of a standard one color highlight (like mentioned in the other post). I know how to do this with a normal button but I was wondering if there was any way of applying this technique to a video thumbnail. Or do I have to build my menu from scratch with premiere or something. Thanks.

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: Menu rollovers with video thumbnails
on Sep 20, 2005 at 12:28:14 pm

yes it is possible.. if u go to http://www.sitesled.com/members/doogs/downloads.htm and download tut #9 from the advanced section of my site it will show u how to go about doing it. U will need multiple copies of menus and then use the auto activate feature of Encore

Return to posts index

TyMan4325
Re: Menu rollovers with video thumbnails
on Sep 20, 2005 at 11:37:10 pm

Great site. I found a lot of helpful tutorials but the tutorial you pointed me to only deals with static buttons. The buttons I am working with are video thumbnails linked to my chapter points. My problem is that when I go to link them to the menu the actual menu appears in the video placeholder. I think I have abandoned the idea anyway. I can't seem to find away around the 1gig menu size limit. I am working on a a project with my local television station and it has multiple episodes of a show. I think I have 4 episodes per disk so that would be like 16 copies of each menu. I don't think it will fit. Thanks though.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]