FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore 1.5 Simple Burn Settings

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Melvin Royster
Encore 1.5 Simple Burn Settings
on Sep 13, 2005 at 12:38:13 pm

Hey I have Encore 1.5, and I'm just trying to make a simple DVD Burn. But I don't know how to set it up. I was given help with the settings before but my interface has changed. I haven't tried to burn anything yet though. What should I have my settings set as for a simple DVD burn?

Melvin
PC Encore 1.5
1.0 Gig RAM
(comp also has Nero)

Return to posts index

Hector
Re: Encore 1.5 Simple Burn Settings
on Sep 14, 2005 at 3:37:07 pm

My friend... the use of Encore is not easy until you find the trick. Some tutorials are more complicated to follow that the task to do itself. Whenever you find the work-around will see is easy.

What is your problem?... to set up Encore to make the menu and chapters or you already have this task and only need how to burn the disc??
Remember to set up to automatic transcoding.
I'm not an expert! so my help is limited.
Whatover I have found others progs more easy and with lots of buttoms, bgks and intro music... like Ulead Workshop but this don't have a automatic transcoding and you will have to set the best kbs(bitrates I think)by yourself...to obtain the best quality vs the disc capacity & the footage length. No one is perfect

Return to posts index

Melvin Royster
on Sep 14, 2005 at 6:06:27 pm

I'm just looking to use Encore as a burn to DVD program. I'm not interested in making backgrounds, or menu pages, I just want to burn a simple dvd. I already have the project loaded in the timeline. But I wasn't sure if that was all I had to do, or whether my settings (which I know nothing abou) had to be set a certain way to make a plain dvd. Can anyone help?

Melvin
PC
Encore 1.5
1.0 RAM
(comp also has Nero on it)

Return to posts index

Hector
on Sep 15, 2005 at 3:35:32 am

Well from my behalf the only thing I can advise you is to go to your internet browser>search mode and type Encore tutorials. You will find lots of tutorials that could bring you some insight of you're looking for.
I can't tell you any more because I didn't use Encore from long time ago.
Good luck

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]