FORUMS: list search recent posts

Any simple transition between menus in Encore? Can audio bridge from menu to menu?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
swinn
Any simple transition between menus in Encore? Can audio bridge from menu to menu?
on Sep 10, 2005 at 7:27:09 pm

The subject says it all, but I haven't been able to find any built in dissolve type transitions between menus...do they exist?

Also, is there any way to add a song to your title menu & get it to continue to play without starting over as you move from menu to menu?

Thanks...

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Any simple transition between menus in Encore? Can audio bridge from menu to menu?
on Sep 10, 2005 at 11:21:44 pm

Sorry, Encore does not offer menu transitions. You could create the bits separately in PPro or another NLE, and then use them in Encore as timelines or menus linked to the next menu.

It is not possible to have the same audio track running through multiple menus in any DVD authoring program: the DVD-Video format does not support it.

Return to posts index

swinn
Re: Any simple transition between menus in Encore? Can audio bridge from menu to menu?
on Sep 11, 2005 at 12:43:02 am

Joe,
I really appreciate you taking the time to clue me in. Thanks again...

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on Sep 11, 2005 at 4:12:34 am

check out tutorial #7 in the intermediate section of my website http://www.sitesled.com/members/doogs/downloads.htm , it may give ya some insight

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]