FORUMS: list search recent posts

Menu Transitions

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rameen Aryanpur
Menu Transitions
on Aug 10, 2005 at 8:52:07 am

I've been experimenting with DVD authoring for some time now and was wondering about transitions between menus. Let's say I've got an animated main menu that loops infinitely. When the user clicks "chapter selection," I want the main menu to do something simple like dissolve into the chapter selection menu. I thought about creating a motion menu for "chapter selection" that starts at the main menu and then dissolves through to the actual chapter selection menu and then looping it at a point after the dissolve is finished. My only concern is, if the main menu is doing its thing, how do I know where to start the animations without having the animation skip forward before it dissolves?

Return to posts index

Jonny Boy
Previous (skip back) button problem
on Aug 10, 2005 at 4:25:01 pm

Hi all
I have a problem with the previous/skip back facility on a dvd that I have authored. When the dvd was built the skip back facility was tested and works fine ie- play a chapter, select previous and it goes back to the start of that chapter.
When the finished dvd is played on a dvd player, select previous and it goes back to the start of the previous chapter.

Why does this happen and can I fix it? Help

Jonny Boy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]