Getting back to the menu...

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
BP
Getting back to the menu...
by
on Aug 8, 2005 at 3:07:25 pm

Hello all,

I use Adobe Encore 1.0 and for the most part, I'm not crazy about the software. It seems I spend more time trying to fix glitches of the software than just using it. I tried to download the free fix/upgrade for 1.0 and that caused my original version of 1.0 not to work at all...some upgrade!

Anyway, the question I have for when I finally get Encore to work is what setting do I need to make in putting together the DVD so it will go back the menu while it is playing a portion from that menu? Is it a two step process where they'll need to press stop first and then menu?

If you have any insight, please pass it on!

Thanks,

Brad

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Getting back to the menu...
on Aug 8, 2005 at 3:14:20 pm

What's the build number of Encore you're using? You can find this in Help > About Adobe Encore DVD.

Return to posts index

BP
by
on Aug 8, 2005 at 3:35:12 pm

I am using version

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Aug 8, 2005 at 6:57:45 pm

You should be able to update without error (thousands already have), and the 1.0.1 update has lots of bug fixes, so you would want it. Try calling Adobe Tech Support to resolve that particular problem.

To go to a menu when playing video, set the Menu Remote property for timelines. Select the timeline in the Project window, then look at the Properties palette...there you will see it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]