FORUMS: list search recent posts

New error message

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Philip Hall
New error message
on Aug 7, 2005 at 6:16:40 pm

Encore has thrown a new curve at me on a project. I recorded 4 episodes of a half-hour TV show (all SP) and trimmed them to burn on DVD. Encore will allow me to import 2 of them, but when I try to import the other 2, I get the error message "Sorry, an abnormal condition has been detected. Before quitting, you have one chance to save your project (don't use the same name as the original)."

I researched the error message with google, and get a lot of answers referring to Matrox. I don't have it, whatever it is. I have done the update and am running v 1.51 of Adobe Encore. I know this can't be a rare error. Any ideas what might be the real cause of the error message and how to get around it?

Thank you,

Phil H.

Return to posts index

Pom
Re: New error message
by
on Aug 8, 2005 at 8:54:40 pm

I also would like to know why encore does this. I get the abnormal error message quite often when I import my m2v files rendered with Pinnacle Liquid Edition.

There's nothing strange about the files. It's an m2v file and an audio file. Importing is usually know problem but when I create a timeline from that file it promptes the abnormal error message, or when I want to do some sort of transcoding or building of the DVD.

In the last project I worked on I bearly could burn the dvd because encore repeatedly "crashed". When I finally got encore to start burning the project it in the end still prompted the abnormal error message but the burner was already done. I have no problem watching that DVD in any player so I don't know what the error could have been.

Thansk
Petri

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]