FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Logos

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Wood
DVD Logos
on Jul 19, 2005 at 1:16:20 pm

Where can I find legitimate logos for the DVD Vieo, DVD Region 1, etc. logos to put on a DVD product that I just designed?

Thanks,

Matt

Return to posts index

SRoughan
Re: DVD Logos
on Jul 19, 2005 at 1:28:04 pm

Google "DVD logo" in the pictures link. But this logo is copyrighted, and can only be used by a legit pressing company. Or so I have read.
Simon

Return to posts index

Derrick van Niekerk
on Jul 19, 2005 at 6:04:31 pm

This is the response I got from the copyright holders regarding the DVD Video logo as for the Zone logos I'm not sure who as the rights to those. I totaly agree with them though cause they've gotta maintain a standard:

"We regret to inform you that duplicators are unable to affix the DVD-Video Logo onto the duplicated DVD-R Discs on their own. Only our licensed replicator (licensed manufacturers of DVD-Video Disc) may use the DVD-Video Logo onto the replicated DVD-Video Disc.

If you need to clearly show that the duplicated disc is DVD, you may say so in an ordinary type font without Disc-shaped Logo design, or you may leave DVD-R for General Logo on the disc which was already printed by our licensed DVD-R disc manufacturer.

If you contract out DVD-Video Disc replication to our licensed replicator, such DVD-Video Disc and its package can legitimately carry DVD-Video Logo."

Return to posts index

Matthew Wood
on Jul 19, 2005 at 6:38:39 pm

Wow, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]