FORUMS: list search recent posts

Videos are distorted in the preview window and the coloring is WAY off

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
REVIS Video
Videos are distorted in the preview window and the coloring is WAY off
on Jul 7, 2005 at 1:23:43 am

I have been working (sucessfully) with Encore for some time and ran into a problem today. Any avi file (exported from premiere pro or pro 1.5) is getting squeezed and discolored. The entire video is being compacted to the left side of the playback window and the coloring is WAY off. I see it in the preview window AND in the timeline playback window. These are all files that I have previously worked with just fine. The original is in good shape when played back using Windows Media Player. I can open previous projects and they display properly. I have tried using Encore 1.0, Encore 1.0.1 and also downloaded the trial version of 1.5. I have unistalled and reinstalled. I can't figure out what would cause this problem to suddenly show up. The videos are tall and skinny...aspect ratio is way off and the coloring is making white look purple and yellow look green etc. I am stumped. PLEASE HELP!
I can export the movie to MPEG2 in premiere and everything works but not if I try to use any of my avi files.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]