FORUMS: list search recent posts

Whats the best format to export out of After Effects into Adobe Encore?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DanielHaskett
Whats the best format to export out of After Effects into Adobe Encore?
on Jul 6, 2005 at 4:13:35 pm

Hi there

Basically Im trying to make a video background in after effects and then putting it in Encore. However when I preview it the video is jerky, so then I tried to transcode it, but when I do that the audio goes and all Im left with is a jerky video. Im pretty sure that once I build the DVD this problem wont be there, but its really annoying cause Im trying to get the timing of the buttons appear exactly right and its impossible with jerky video. In AE im just going to make movie and then choosing Loseless, so it does also mean the video files are huge, like 30 seconds is almost 1 gig. Any tips on the best format to save out as?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

Return to posts index

Timothy Kurkoski
Re: Whats the best format to export out of After Effects into Adobe Encore?
on Jul 6, 2005 at 5:52:47 pm

Lossless is usually what I do. Disk space is cheap.

Have you rendered the motion menus in Encore? File > Render Motion Menus.

Return to posts index

DanielHaskett
on Jul 6, 2005 at 6:07:53 pm

Ok so I just did what you said and that seemed to work at first. The video runs smoothly, but as soon as I start adding the button colour overlays and changing the loop point, thats when it starts to go jerky and the sound disappears....any ideas at all?!

Thanks again,

Dan

Return to posts index

Timothy Kurkoski
on Jul 6, 2005 at 6:50:09 pm

You need to re-render each time you change the menu. When you make a change, like the loop point or altering a button, the previous rendering becomes invalid.

Return to posts index

DanielHaskett
on Jul 6, 2005 at 11:43:50 pm

For some reason it wont let me Re-render, when I go to File and then look for it, it is greyed out...oh dear, do you know why this might be, when it clearly hasnt been completely rendered?

Thanks again!

Dan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]