FORUMS: list search recent posts

Having a video play while I still select stuff from the menu. David Garret you helped me before but I had another question

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris
Having a video play while I still select stuff from the menu. David Garret you helped me before but I had another question
on Jun 27, 2005 at 8:14:04 am

I want to be able to have a video that plays in a box on my menu while at the same time be able to select stuff from my menu. How do I do that, or at least how do I find it?

This is primarily pointed towards David Garret as he suggested his tutorials to help me out. I was wondering though David, which is your basic tutorial becuase I saw your intermediate one on the TV playing during the menu but you talked about how you (as in the viewer of your tut) already knew how to make the other stuff in photoshop, yet I don't know how and you said to get your basic tutorial yet I couldn't find it any help from David or others?

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: Having a video play while I still select stuff from the menu. David Garret you helped me before but I had another question
on Jun 27, 2005 at 8:21:43 am

Hi Chris.

What part of the "Basics" are you confused with? let me know and i will try and assit you in any way I can

Return to posts index

Chris
Re: Having a video play while I still select stuff from the menu. David Garret you helped me before but I had another question
on Jul 11, 2005 at 7:53:08 am

I posted above to better explain it.

Return to posts index

Roadkill
Request for Chris...
on Jun 27, 2005 at 1:21:12 pm

Chris,

Could you please make your subject headings a little more concise? :-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]