FORUMS: list search recent posts

I want to be able to have a video that plays in a box on my menu while at the same time be able to select stuff from my menu. How do I do that, or at least how do I find it?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris
I want to be able to have a video that plays in a box on my menu while at the same time be able to select stuff from my menu. How do I do that, or at least how do I find it?
on Jun 7, 2005 at 9:11:16 pm

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: I want to be able to have a video that plays in a box on my menu while at the same time be able to select stuff from my menu. How do I do that, or at least how do I find it?
on Jun 7, 2005 at 9:36:53 pm

here ya go.. the very thing... http://asvideoproductions.com/doogs/tut%2012%20(intermediate)%20wayne%27s%20tv%20preview%20button.ZIP

Return to posts index

Chris
Re: I want to be able to have a video that plays in a box on my menu while at the same time be able to select stuff from my menu. How do I do that, or at least how do I find it?
on Jun 7, 2005 at 10:08:57 pm

The link doesn't work

Return to posts index

Chris
on Jun 7, 2005 at 10:09:35 pm

I'm an idiot. nm, I think I'll be able to get it work. I'll let you know if I can't

Return to posts index

Chris
on Jun 7, 2005 at 10:14:17 pm

Is there a place I can download that file he has instead of making it... I'm pressed for time, its the only reason I ask.

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on Jun 7, 2005 at 11:33:33 pm

sorry about the broken link.. try this one http://asvideoproductions.com/doogs/tut%2012%20(intermediate)%20wayne's%20tv%20preview%20button.ZIP

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on Jun 7, 2005 at 11:38:26 pm

http://www.sitesled.com/members/doogs/downloads.htm look for Tut#12 in the intermediate section....as the last link i posted wouldnt work either..

Return to posts index

Chris
on Jun 8, 2005 at 7:11:10 am

I downloaded the video, but as I'm kind of a noob, there is a part of the tutorial where he says "Since you know how to do these already (hes refering to making the links, highlights etc.) then I won't go over them" but I don't know how to do those, so I need help with that as well. Thanks again for your help thus far.

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on Jun 8, 2005 at 7:46:40 am

Sorry Chris, I just assumed that you knew how to create all the buttons and sub picture highlights in Photoshop.
If you check out Tut#3 in the "basic section" of my tutorials, then this should give you more information.
Please bear in mind that this preview window will only show and loop the video that you drop into it,you could have different videos showing when different buttons are highlighted, but this would be a great deal more complex and would involve numerous menus with the auto activate feature of Encore.

And the reason why i dropped the 30 sec audio clip onto the menu was to get around the default 15 second loop that Encore was programmed for..

hope this helps.. and have fun..

Return to posts index

Chris
on Jun 26, 2005 at 12:24:38 am

I can't get to that section of your site. I had been really busy and wasn't able to finish that DVD, and I can't find your basic tutorial that you told me to use to get what I needed to know.

Anyways, please let me know whats up

thanks

Return to posts index

chris
on Jun 8, 2005 at 10:06:28 pm

Ok, thanks for the info, I'll see what I can do once I get cracking on this. After I Figure out that, the last thing I plan on doing is making the words in my menu highliht, like the actual letters. I did it before, but it made them highlight white no matter what I did in the layer properities, so I'll have to mess with that as well.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]