FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ever feel good when you r almost done..

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
STYLZ
Ever feel good when you r almost done..
on May 27, 2005 at 9:34:17 am

Well I have been working on a project for awhile. Finally thought I was gonna be done tonight. Made the dvd. Watched it and took notes. First time using Encore. Only 3 problems.

1. at the start of a timeline the first frame freezes for a second. The timeline in p.pro I exported starts at the very start of the shot. Is this a factor? Need help. Anyone?

2. There is a very obvious glitch in the middle of a sequence. Only logical contributing factor I can spot is the music elevates slightly at time of glitch.(this is a test dvd-rw that has been mildly used before) Any suggestions?

3. When using the dvd menu on some of the buttons the arrow that indicates which button I am on, in some cases is in the middle of text on that button. Can I control the positioning of that arrow?(I dont want to use subpictures).

I am not a perfectionist(I dont think) but I do expect perfection from my programs(media).

All help would be appreciated and dually noted in my COOL PEOPLE LOG.

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

STYLZ
Re: Ever feel good when you r almost done..
on May 28, 2005 at 8:20:56 am

holy jumping elephants batman. Noone can help me out huh?

Fine then.

Return to posts index

Roadkill
on May 28, 2005 at 6:53:45 pm

An arrow indicator? That is something you would only see when playing a DVD on a computer and the position of the mouse pointer is not something the disc has control over. If you add nothing else to your menus to indicate which button the viewer is on, selecting something will be rather hit&miss. ;-)

As for the other two issues I would suggest to burn a good quality DVD-R (Maxell, Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden) and test on a set top DVD player.

Return to posts index

STYLZ
on May 31, 2005 at 6:46:27 am

No no my friend. There is a left pointing arrow on the right side of all buttons. Problem is...sometimes it is in the middle of text as opposed to the right of text on buttons.

Return to posts index

Roadkill
on May 31, 2005 at 2:54:57 pm

STYLZ,

In your first post you said that you didn't want to use subpictures. If you aren't using subpictures, where does the image of the arrow come from???

Return to posts index

STYLZ
on Jun 1, 2005 at 6:48:23 am

default...is what makes logical sense to me. I never chose to have an arrow. It was just there.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]