FORUMS: list search recent posts

Unable to Duplicate my PXW X70 SD card

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonathan Young
Unable to Duplicate my PXW X70 SD card
on Jun 4, 2017 at 12:29:00 am

I finished a shoot today. Put my card in the SD slot of my laptop to copy over the footage for the client wile I was packing up. Before the card finishes it give an error that clip number bla bla bla can't be moved because it can't be read or written, as I recall. Tried another drive and tried a 128 GB thumb drive from client. The amount on data stated in info is 66 GB and when I tried to move it to the 128 GB thumb drive, that stated that it was nearly empty, said there was not enough space open to transfer the data. After being embarrass in front of the client for something that I do every night in the hotel after my shoots...I opened up a new project in Adobe Premiere CC at home. The footage is view able, importable, editable, everything works as it should, as if I was working off my raid. I just have never worked off the originals and find this entire situation stressful. Has anyone else out there experience this or a similar issue. I'm currently in the process of just exporting the clips a QT's so I have some type of copy before I continue to try to resolve this issue.

Penguin Pro

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]