FORUMS: list search recent posts

Soxy x70 and green screen

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Raf Zimon
Soxy x70 and green screen
on Feb 21, 2017 at 3:40:44 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a chance to record green screen footage with sony x70. I'm wondering if you could share any techniques or settings that work for you. I tried shooting in both automatic and manual settings with various picture profiles but I can't seem to find one setting or technique that would let me get the right looking footage that I don't have to tweak with Lumetri Colors (I'm on Premiere Pro CC) or color correct otherwise.

Thank you in advance! Any words of advice are deeply appreciated!

Return to posts index

leslie wand
Re: Soxy x70 and green screen
on Feb 22, 2017 at 9:19:13 am

i'm not sure about the camera, but green screen is very dependent on correct lighting and exposure for such. have you experience with green screen work?

Return to posts index

Raf Zimon
on Feb 22, 2017 at 1:30:20 pm

I have some experience with green screen but not a lot. I have no problem separating my subject from the green screen, it's the subject that I need to always tweak as far as color correction, brightness, contrast, etc. I'm pretty limited with my lighting but I have two 5600K lights in front of the subject, overhead (ceiling) lights at around 5000K, two 3500K lights on the green screen and a 5600K back light.
Thank you!

Return to posts index

leslie wand
on Feb 22, 2017 at 11:31:19 pm

you obviously seem knowledgeable enough - i always white balance on a grey card held next to talents face. works well enough. good luck

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]