FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony pxw-x160 with Ninja Blade.

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Ch
Sony pxw-x160 with Ninja Blade.
on May 8, 2015 at 1:21:43 am
Last Edited By Ken Ch on May 8, 2015 at 1:35:27 am

Hi. anyone know how to trigger sony pxw160 with Ninja blade?

Sony px-160 can support Ninja blade? Ninja blade camera trigger not showing camera list.

When i click camera rec button showing no media. is it must be use memory card? But when i click ninja rec button recording but camera timecode not working. Please advice.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Ronnie Martin
Re: Sony pxw-x160 with Ninja Blade.
on May 8, 2015 at 2:37:47 am

I don't know about your camera but in the Ex-1R, the Ex-3 and the PMW 320 there is an option in the menu to trigger the external recorder, the SXS cards or both. Having to have a SXS card sort of defeats the advantage of shooting long term projects with an external recorder. I was thinking about one of the Atomos products but decided instead to update my firmware in all three cameras and purchase some additional SXS cards and not have to worry about running out of space on the smaller SXS cards. I just didn't look forward to having another "dongle" to add to my camera.

Hope you get it to work..

Ronnie

Ronnie Martin
Kato Video Productions
ronnievideo@aol.com

Return to posts index

Ken Ch
on May 8, 2015 at 2:44:48 am

Thanks Ronnie.

I cannot find choose recording option Sony pxw-x160. Connection is HDMI. I saw video for youtube ninja blade have camera trigger option can choose sony ,panasonic etc but my ninja blade not showing .

I don't know what i can do .

Return to posts index

Ronnie Martin
on May 8, 2015 at 1:49:56 pm

Sorry Ken that I couldn't help. I am not really sure where you are but best to call Sony support. I have always had great results with problems for my Sony cameras. Just recently I was able to update all my cameras to the latest firmware version with the help of Sony support.

Try this link: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=CONTACT

Take care

Ronnie

Ronnie Martin
Kato Video Productions
ronnievideo@aol.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]