FORUMS: list search recent posts

PMW EX-1 Mpeg-4 video is unable to play on VLC, WMP, Quicktime and etc. I am also not able to convert it (Any Video Converter)

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sajawal Waseem
PMW EX-1 Mpeg-4 video is unable to play on VLC, WMP, Quicktime and etc. I am also not able to convert it (Any Video Converter)
on Oct 16, 2014 at 5:45:45 pm

Hello guys,

Im in need of some help. I have some footage taken from a Sony PMW EX1. The entire card was copied (to make sure the properties were copied). All videos are playable and can be imported into Premiere, with the exception of one video. The file size of that video is roughly 3gb. The format of the video is Mpeg 4. I have tried to play it on a MAC and Windows but still no luck. The videos which are playable have an MPEG 4 Video codec and PCM Linear Audio codec. However the information section does not show any codecs for the video which cannot be played. I tried to even convert it but the software was unable to import the video. No errors were given it just did not import it. What should I do ? Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Ian Cook
Re: PMW EX-1 Mpeg-4 video is unable to play on VLC, WMP, Quicktime and etc. I am also not able to convert it (Any Video Converter)
on Oct 16, 2014 at 6:19:25 pm

Use our Content Browser or Catalyst Browse app..

Return to posts index

Jw van der Vlies
Re: PMW EX-1 Mpeg-4 video is unable to play on VLC, WMP, Quicktime and etc. I am also not able to convert it (Any Video Converter)
on Oct 16, 2014 at 9:11:58 pm

Is it an .smi extension? Maybe a part of the clip is on another card?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]