FORUMS: list search recent posts

EX1 footage and MPEG Streamclip problem

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michiel van der Zeeuw
EX1 footage and MPEG Streamclip problem
on Sep 4, 2013 at 9:39:16 pm

I am having a strange problem with MPEG Streamclip that I haven't had before. We are shooting EX1 footage (XDCAM EX 1080i60 (35 Mb/s VBR), 1920 × 1080, 29.97 fps), and I am importing it into FCP 7 via log&transfer. So far, so good, all the files are fine both in FCP and Quicktime.

But when I open the imported quicktimes into MPEG Streamclip, the image looks likes really strange, all green with vertical lines. See http://postimg.org/image/d3y4m5wfn/

When I export a clip or a sequence from FCP (self contained quicktime, in the same settings as the source material), the same problem occurs.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on here? This is the first time that I've encountered this problem with MPEG Streamclip. I am editing on a MacBook Pro OSX 10.7.5

Return to posts index

Michiel van der Zeeuw
Re: EX1 footage and MPEG Streamclip problem
on Sep 4, 2013 at 10:39:14 pm

Just checked the files on my producer's MacBook Pro, on his machine the image in MPEG Streamclip is also corrupt, with one difference: no green vertical lines, but small square blocks. In QT, the files are OK on his Mac, just like they are on mine.

??

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]