FORUMS: list search recent posts

Changing electronic shutter speed on Sony PMW-350

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke Holland
Changing electronic shutter speed on Sony PMW-350
on Jul 3, 2012 at 11:00:09 pm

I cannot figure out how to change the shutter speed in the menu of the Sony PMW-350. I wanted to experiment with over-cranking and under-cranking. My final product need to be 1080i/60fps. Can someone guide me to where I can change the shutter speed on this camera?

Return to posts index

Dale West
Re: Changing electronic shutter speed on Sony PMW-350
on Jul 4, 2012 at 3:26:53 pm

This may sound a little harsh but in the end it will make you better with this or any new camera. READ the user manual. You owe it to yourself and your clients to know about the camera. In this day and age having the user manual on your smart phone ot other device makes it easy to stay up to speed. I unfortunately own 6 different cameras all with their own set of menus. The only way I can keep up is to have each manual in my iPhone, iPad, and laptop. If I have rent a camera I always make sure to ask that a manual be included. But you have to use them. If you have time to post here you have time to look it up

Dale West Video
North Miami, FL
305-588-2683
dale@dalewestvideo.tv

Return to posts index

Luke Holland
Re: Changing electronic shutter speed on Sony PMW-350
on Jul 4, 2012 at 4:20:48 pm

Thank you for that. I have in fact read that section of the user manual. It does explain the differences between shutter speed/angle and how to toggle between them, but it doesn't actually say how to adjust the speed or angle. If you have an excerpt like that from the manual, please post it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]