I updated my 2 Ex1's firmware to 1.2, and everything worked fine for about 2 weeks. Now for some reason, the SD cards I've been using in the Hoodman adapters show they are locked/protected. I've tried 3 different cards, in 2 adapters, in 2 different EX1's all with the same result. On one try the card showed it was ready, then I pulled it out of the camera, popped it back in, and it showed it was locked again. The Sony SxS cards are working fine. Does anyone have any suggestions??
No... they aren't locked. I've checked them and tried them with the slider in both positions. I have a Hoodman RAW card, and a couple of SanDisk Extreme Pro cards. It's REALLY odd that they worked fine for a short while after the firmware upgrade, and now they don't. Even more odd that I popped one in yesterday and it said it was ready, then when I ejected it & put it back in, it once again said it was locked.
Sorry for wasting everyones time, but thanks for the replies. Turns out I didn't do a good job of isolating the problem during my first tests, but when I did them again, I narrowed it down to one of the Hoodman card reader/adapters. One adapter works fine on both cameras with all SD cards, and the other adapter is no bueno. Thanks again for the replies!