FORUMS: list search recent posts

SxS & MxM PCI-e READER - (MXM039) not recognised by my computer

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pushpanatha de Silva
SxS & MxM PCI-e READER - (MXM039) not recognised by my computer
on Dec 17, 2011 at 3:59:43 am

SxS & MxM PCI-e READER - (MXM039)

I have installed PCIe Xpress card reader and connected to the INT USB2 port in the motherboard. I fond that the computer has not recognised the new add of hardware. I scanned to check whether it will pick-up the new h/ware install..but nothing happened. Checked all cables and seems ok. No driver comes with it. It seems this module just a plug N play type...but unfortunately not recognised. I have even go thru Sony Clip Browser and found the SXS card has not recognised. Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks. Sent a query to MXM today about this..Thx..

Dell Workstation T7500
Dell HD Monitors
Sony PMW EX1

Return to posts index

Pushpanatha de Silva
Re: SxS & MxM PCI-e READER - (MXM039) not recognised by my computer
on Dec 17, 2011 at 12:04:03 pm

Hi Marek

Win 7 Ultimate 64BIT

Yes, I have scanned after inserting the SXS mem card in the slot. The way I have done like this:

Device Manager >>> Disk Drives >>>> SONY SXS >>> Right click on Sony SXS and selected "Scan for hardware changes".

Then went to Sony ClipBrowser to see whether I can see the files on the SXS card. I can see SS Memry card (N:\drive). But I could not see any content on the card though there (in SXS meme card)are contents.

Excellent...I got it now...

U know,(I know u know that)I have to scan without the mem card inside and again I have to scan with mem card inside.then it appears with data in the Sony browser as BPAV folder....Whot a drama I have to go thru with ya..Almost one day gone on tackling this prob. but finally with ur help...all started working..

Thanks for the lots of patience while handling the tech prob with me over e-mails. Ur conitunous help much appreciated today(Saturday). U had a good customer experience today..I will be one of your happy customers again...

Dell Workstation T7500
Dell HD Monitors
Sony PMW EX1

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]