FORUMS: list search recent posts

SxS card not recognized in MacBook Pro

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harijono Roebana
SxS card not recognized in MacBook Pro
on Feb 28, 2011 at 8:59:04 pm

I use a MacBook Pro (june 2010) to transfer the SxS cards to disk. After some Win7 64bit updates the expresscard reader does not recognize the cards any more. However, MxR cards are still recognized.

If I boot in Mac, the SxS cards are recognized, so the hardware is ok. I tried to reinstall the Sxs driver: no effect.

Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: SxS card not recognized in MacBook Pro
on Feb 28, 2011 at 9:20:41 pm

Always include version numbers in posts. Please try the current Windows driver which may be 1.04 or 1.10 because we know how Sony pays special attention to make sure people know what version they're downloading.

http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/micro-xdcamexsite/resource.downloads.bbsccms-a...
Mentions Mac and Windows in the header, only Mac 1.0.4 in the body, links to version 1.10 for download.

Return to posts index

Harijono Roebana
on Mar 1, 2011 at 12:17:01 am

Thank you for the link.

Windows driver 1.10 worked. When the problem occurred, I reinstalled it without success. Also adding the SxS UDF driver that comes with 1.10 SxS driver does not make the difference

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Mar 1, 2011 at 10:34:58 pm

Glad that 1.10 worked for you. That's why it's important to ALWAYS include version numbers when you post. If I hadn't made a lucky guess that you didn't have the current version this could have taken day.

People ALWAYS post version numbers, OS, Camera firmware where relevant (card behavior).

Return to posts index

Harijono Roebana
on Mar 3, 2011 at 10:46:06 am

I am afraid I did not make myself clear. I had the driver 1.10 installed. After the recent Windows 7 update. the problem occurred: SxS not recognized; MxR are still being recognized. I reinstalled driver 1.10: no luck.
After your response I used your link to add the SxS UDF driver: still no success

thanks,

Harijono

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]