FORUMS: list search recent posts

Serious problem when I reset everything to the factory settings on Sony EX3.

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sam Aswat
Serious problem when I reset everything to the factory settings on Sony EX3.
on Jun 25, 2010 at 4:57:45 am

I chose the reset all option to reset everything to the factory setting on EX3, and now I have serious issue with the camera. Basically the image looks very washed out, as if it's from a cheap one chip camera, or even worse.... another way of explaining it is as if I have shot on a day where a heavy fog of dust is in the air. I have no idea how to fix this. I tried copying the camera data from another EX3 and restore it on my camera, but that didn't work either. Could someone please help.

Thanks much

Return to posts index

Don Greening
Re: Serious problem when I reset everything to the factory settings on Sony EX3.
on Jun 25, 2010 at 7:58:26 pm

[Sam Aswat] " I tried copying the camera data from another EX3 and restore it on my camera, but that didn't work either."

Then your statement above tells me that there's something else going on here other than restoring the default settings. Remember when you first fired up your new camera? The picture didn't look anything like it does now, does it? Pull the main battery and the memory battery and let the camera sit for a few minutes. Then put all the batteries back and start the camera. See what happens then.

- Don

Don Greening
Reeltime Videoworks
http://www.reeltimevideoworks.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]