FORUMS: list search recent posts

EX3 Fujinon lens problem

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sveinung Bokn
EX3 Fujinon lens problem
on Jun 12, 2010 at 11:24:07 pm

When I turn the camera on a strange sound from the lens is heard, its like there is no comunication between the lens and the body. The camera will not focus, in the display the aperture indicates c and does not change the number when I change it manually. the zoom goes back and forth at random number electronically not mechanically (z number changes randomly). When I change the zoom manually it does not respond to this with the z number. I demounted the lens, put it back on, it appeared a strange vignetting in the upper left corner. I reseted the camera. Did not help. Is the lens broken? Or is it a humidity problem/contact problem? Its still under warranty time...

kindest regards..

sveinung bokn

Sveinung Bokn

Return to posts index

Michael Palmer
Re: EX3 Fujinon lens problem
on Jun 13, 2010 at 3:53:49 pm

It sounds like you need to return this to Sony, something have come loose inside.

Good Luck
Michael Palmer

Return to posts index

Ronnie Martin
on Jun 14, 2010 at 8:47:16 pm

If you have another camera that you could try the lens on that would eliminate either the camera or the lens.... Maybe put the stock lens back on the camera and see if it behaves properly.

sorry for your problems good luck

Ronnie
http://www.ramtv.tv

Ronnie Martin
Kato Video Productions
http://www.dirtracingvideo.com

Return to posts index

Sveinung Bokn
on Jun 14, 2010 at 11:08:29 pm

I tried another cameras lense (same one) on my camera (body) and it worked fine, and then I tried my seems to be broken lense on the other camera and the same problem appeared. So I guess its the lens. I have sent it to the store where I bought it. Its still under warranty. So I hope they will fix /replace it.
thank you..
sveinung

Sveinung Bokn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]