FORUMS: list search recent posts

XDCAM transfer files

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Raul Fernandez
XDCAM transfer files
on May 5, 2010 at 1:38:11 pm

Good afternoon.

I have a problem, I have two disc OS X DCAM and I would spend every clip to a single disc,
I can not find a way to do it is one to one work with a pc.

I wonder if there are any programs you tranfer all files.

Thank you very much.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: XDCAM transfer files
on May 6, 2010 at 12:46:57 am

Hmm- I don't understand what it is you're asking there....

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Amin Gondalwala
on May 22, 2010 at 8:54:48 am

Hi,

I have a problem. For the first time i have just shot a corporate film on Sony Ex3. Due to lack of technical support from the camera owner we were facing the problems on the shoot but this has become major now. Thanks to DOP who was was doing the attendants job half the time, since we were shooting out door there was no choice.

Major problem is now after converting the files to .mov the frame rate varying it shows 23.98 fps, some to 24fps and some to 25fps. The normal format is suppose to be PAL format with 25fps. Am editing on FCP.

Please advice if there's a solution to it.

Thanks

Warm Regards

Amin

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on May 22, 2010 at 3:10:11 pm

I don't know what you did but if the camera was set to 25fps, that's what you get. If the camera was set to 23.98, that's what you get.

[Amin Gondalwala] "it shows"
What "shows?" We have no idea where you're getting your info from. Maybe your "shower" is broken or not setup or inaccurate.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]