FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re-opening windows on Sony Clip Browser 2.6

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stefan Byfield
Re-opening windows on Sony Clip Browser 2.6
on Dec 15, 2009 at 11:15:21 am

I have just run into a couple of problems with Sony Clip browser 2.6 on MAC, it is probably the same on my PC I just don't want to find out right now ;) . I accidentally closed the explorer window and now can't find any clips as I cannot find anyway to re-open it. I also cannot find a user manual. I then decided to uninstall, re-download from the Sony site and re-install but now ALL the windows have disappeared. Does anyone know how to get them back and where I can get a user manual? It didn't download form Sony and there is no inline help button.
Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Stefan Byfield
Re: Re-opening windows on Sony Clip Browser 2.6
on Dec 15, 2009 at 9:59:56 pm

OK, having checked on my PC version under windows, very rationally, SONY have put "new explorer window" under the windows tab. However, on the MAC version, for some inexplicable reason, SONY have put it under the file tab, which I must have missed (several times, Doh!) in the heat of the moment.
I still can't find a manual for it though if some one can help.
Thanks very much

Return to posts index

Don Greening
on Dec 17, 2009 at 8:54:38 am

The Canadian Sony website has Sony Clip Browser 2.6 for download. Contained in the .zip file is the Users Guide in PDF format. You have to download the Clip Browser for Mac/Win. to get the User's Guide.

http://support.sonybiz.ca/esupport/eSupportHome.asp

- Don

Return to posts index

bob carden
on Feb 8, 2010 at 9:57:13 pm

Just installed 2.6 version on my Mac. And I get nothing, a blank page. With 2.0 I clicked on the icon and it launched the viewing window and I viewed my clips. Now I get nothing. Help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]