FORUMS: list search recent posts

New CatDV forum here on the COW

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Clint Fleckenstein
New CatDV forum here on the COW
on Nov 19, 2009 at 3:42:07 pm

I found CatDV after a recommendation by someone on this forum. If you're a CatDV user or are looking for a footage cataloging solution for XDCAM EX files, check out the new CatDV forum here on the COW: http://forums.creativecow.net/catdv.

Cf

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: New CatDV forum here on the COW
on Nov 19, 2009 at 7:30:36 pm

Great asset management app...

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera! Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Call Box Training now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon 7D, and Panasonic DVX100.

Return to posts index

Clint Fleckenstein
on Nov 19, 2009 at 8:46:16 pm

Yeah, I bought it (and the Calibrated MP4 codec) last week, I'm customizing some user fields and verifying my folder layout before I start ingesting footage into it. This also is going to coincide with archiving BPAV folders to XDCAM discs.

Cf

Return to posts index

Kuhnen Brown
on Nov 19, 2009 at 9:57:03 pm

Hey Clint,
I also have added the MP4 codec, and with CatDV's ability to export an XML file with selected scenes, it has created a new import workflow with Final Cut Pro. Much easier than relying on Sony Transfer or FCP's Log and Transfer. Working with XDCam EX MP4 files right off the timeline is killer.
I am interested to hear about the workflow you come up with.
Kuhnen

Kuhnen Brown
InterMountain Digital
Oregon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]