FORUMS: list search recent posts

Transfer tool random audio playback issue. Help Please!

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Crowe
Transfer tool random audio playback issue. Help Please!
on Sep 22, 2009 at 2:28:48 am

Hi folks,

I'm trying to import some footage shot on the EX3 using the camera via Media 100 and the transfer tool. You can launch the TTool directly from M100, which has actually work really well up until now.

Anyway, I'm selecting clips and some of the clips play back mute from the TTool but when they arrive in M100 it's there. Some clips play fine with audio from the TTool some don't. But they all playback with audio fine from the camera in media mode.

Has anyone had this or heard of this problem before? Any ideas on how to fix it would be most appreciated.

Might try downloading a new TTool for starters. Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers
Paul.

Return to posts index

Paul Crowe
Re: Transfer tool random audio playback issue. Help Please!
on Sep 22, 2009 at 2:32:23 am

Oh yeah I'm not running snow leopard I'm running the following:

Mac Pro Quad Core
OSX 10.5.8
M100 V 13.0.4
Transfer tool (TTool) 2.1.0

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

Paul Crowe
Fixed. But another weird one. Help Please!
on Sep 22, 2009 at 3:55:41 am

Doh, sorry folks this was an obvious fix - the audio monitor tick was randomly off in the information tab. Which although is a simple fix it's still pretty weird that any were off in the first place. Because I didn't switch them off.

But here's another thing... or am I being dumb here, again?

All the clips that were marked 'ok' in the field aren't showing up in the transfer tool. But they're still on the card. I've taken all the 'ok's' off them and restarted everything and they're still not showing up in the TTool.

I'm pretty new to the solid state thing as you can probably tell. Am I missing something?

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

Paul Crowe
I'm a dufus.
on Sep 22, 2009 at 4:22:46 am

Oh Man, what a dufus....

to many night shoots. I've just upgraded the software and I have no idea if it was there, staring me in the face in the previous versions, but I can now see the (show) OK button. Problem(s) solved.

Sorry to waste web space. I should have just taken my time to get my head around the tool myself.

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

Clint Fleckenstein
Re: I'm a dufus.
on Sep 22, 2009 at 1:29:41 pm

Dude. I've been there. Glad you got it sorted out.

Cf

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]