FORUMS: list search recent posts

EX-3 shopping

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
anthony Faulkner
EX-3 shopping
on Sep 14, 2009 at 10:01:55 am

HI there
I am looking to get a new EX-3. And am wondering what kind of prices are out there. Im sure a few of you guys know of some killer deals. So any pointing in any directions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Anthony

Return to posts index

Michael Palmer
Re: EX-3 shopping
on Sep 14, 2009 at 12:43:22 pm

I believe the lowest possible price is set by Sony, to all their distributors at $8320.00 US Dollars. This is a USA warranty model.

Good Luck
Michael Palmer

Return to posts index

dano motley
on Sep 14, 2009 at 2:44:52 pm

yes, i hate that companies still get away with price fixing. anyways, i have been very happy for the last 15 years using armatos video in new york. being nearby in nj, they give you a free loaner camera if your goes in for repair. we actually just purchased two ex3's from them. i had to exchange one of them for bad pixels in the lcd twice. aramtos bent over backwards to get me a new camera each time. ask for dennis...cool guy who seems to be up on the ex3 stuff.

my 2 cents,

dano

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Sep 14, 2009 at 3:48:46 pm

I'll second Armato's and Dennis! I got my EX1 from them. The free loaner means you don't get busted by Sony's slow turnaround . . . and Armato's doesn't require any charge or "service contract" for the free loaner. You buy the camera from them and it's part of the deal. They're only a few minutes from me so it's a major convenience. They're a Sony authorized service center too (although Sony apparently doesn't allow them to touch the EX). Major recommendation for them.

Return to posts index

Clint Fleckenstein
on Sep 14, 2009 at 1:25:23 pm

More importantly, get it from a place you can trust. Since there aren't any big shops here in central North Dakota I can visit, I stick with B&H. Those gray market places can't be trusted, and any money you might save on the purchase price may well be paid in heartache later.

Cf

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]