just shot 2 days with ex1

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
david masterson
just shot 2 days with ex1
on Jul 5, 2009 at 8:36:30 pm

FYI'

Thanks for input last week

Just finished shooting with my new ex1. Went to a buddys farm on the TX.LA border national forest stuff and shot 3 hours of b roll...came home with 1 minute of keeper...wow...I love this camera and clip delete

at first, to many buttons but now I am right at home with her. Nose weight? I didnt notice when I adj, the shooter gip on the side...wow.I love this camera/

DOF...another wow. I shot some stuff that was killer. and as far as FX...I rode in the back of a pick up as we drove down a trail in a stand of picture perfect saw tooth oaks...two dogs, one looked like rin-tin-tin ran along side.I shot in 720/30 in SQ mode at 44 steady shot on) and it looked like a freaking dolly shot

Sony...BRAVO!

PD170 with gear for sale Call Dave///LOL

Dave

I am not an adventurer by fate rather by choice

Vincent Van Gogh

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: just shot 2 days with ex1
on Jul 5, 2009 at 8:50:57 pm

Sounds like fun. So when do we get to see the clips?

Return to posts index

Brent Dunn
on Jul 6, 2009 at 5:24:36 am

Congrats on your new camera, welcome to the club. My wife gets mad when I bring the camera on family outings, because I can't put it down.

Brent Dunn
Creative Director
DunnRight Video.com

Return to posts index

Dean Sensui
on Jul 6, 2009 at 8:11:12 am

I don't usually shoot family stuff but brought the EX1 along on a cruise to Alaska. Everyone loved the image quality. Made it look like they were in National Geographic. Except that they weren't dancing topless like they do in some of the Nat Geo magazines. :-)

Dean Sensui -- Hawaii Goes Fishing

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]