FORUMS: list search recent posts

ex3 blues

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Herman
ex3 blues
on Jun 10, 2009 at 6:16:32 pm

After what seems like forever waiting for money to come into my bank, it did and I drove off through the mist to buy my ex3 and bring it home, No better moment, till I turned it on and couldn't focus manually or otherwise. Powered down, as the folk on the good thread suggest, powered back up and voila, focus, but no zoom in. Will zoom out but not in. Powered down and up. Zoom works but focus (zooming both in and out with focus in full manual) all over the show. Seem to be two points where it comes into focus. Now zoom in doesn't work again. I am taking this back. Very depressed.

Return to posts index

Clint Fleckenstein
Re: ex3 blues
on Jun 10, 2009 at 8:59:46 pm

How do you make money come into your bank? I haven't figured that out yet. It seems like it gets converted to diapers almost instantly (I have 1 and 2 yr old boys).

I never thought I'd be happy to start potty-training them!

Cf

Return to posts index

David Herman
on Jun 11, 2009 at 7:17:27 am

It's like making a small fortune, Clint. Work three years on a documentary Producing/Directing/shooting/editing. Spend a year selling. Wait six months after broadcast for the $$$ to arrive. Work out you are paying yourself about £0.22 per hour. Easy see.

Return to posts index

Chris Clifton
on Jun 13, 2009 at 12:31:39 am

Return that camera and demand another one immediately. Do Not let them tell you to send it in for service. Been there, done that. There is no service. They are clueless. Demand a new one.

Return to posts index

David Herman
on Jun 19, 2009 at 7:18:26 am

Got my "new" exchanged ex3 today. No issues so far. A thing of beauty. With the DM shoulder support and my old tiffen steadistick, I handheld for a couple of hours today with no, wrist, arm or back fatigue. The viewfinder is a mighty blessing. This old codger is a happy bunny.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]