FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony 32 GB SxS Price Drop

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brent Dunn
Sony 32 GB SxS Price Drop
on May 3, 2009 at 1:36:07 am

B&H has just dropped the price again on the Sony 32 SxS card.
$869.95. Now if they would just slash that by 50%. That's good news that prices on these pricey cards are finally starting to dip. It just dropped to $999 last month.

Return to posts index

Will Griffith
Re: Sony 32 GB SxS Price Drop
on May 4, 2009 at 2:21:00 pm

It also seems that they have discontinued their 16gb cards!

weird.

Return to posts index

Akbar Ukani
on Jun 22, 2009 at 6:43:57 pm

Definitely not a big fan of these 32Gb cards only because I just don't believe in putting all my eggs in one basket...of course if there was an alternative where I could record to the SxS card and an alternate hard drive simultaneously then I would definitely consider....but as far as I know I don't think we can record simultaneously with the Phu-60k and the SxS card

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Jun 22, 2009 at 7:17:09 pm

[Akbar Ukani] "Definitely not a big fan of these 32Gb cards only because I just don't believe in putting all my eggs in one basket."

I've never seen a tested compatible card lose all its data. At most it's the last clip which inherently limited to 4GB.

6 months of using 32GB SDHC EXCLUSIVELY and I've never lost a clip.

[Akbar Ukani] "if there was an alternative where I could record to the SxS card and an alternate hard drive simultaneously then I would definitely consider."
You consider hard drive reliable!?
Try ConvergentDesign's Nano Flash . . . which is also recording to Flash (CF cards) from HD-SDI.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]