FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sourcing SDHC cards

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Nicholson
Sourcing SDHC cards
on Apr 1, 2009 at 5:04:56 am

I haven't been able to find any Sandisk 16GB cards here in Sacramento, at Best Buy, Fry's etc. So looking online I see that Amazon has them for $45, Best Buy online $90, Newegg $67, B&H $60. Is Amazon considered a 'safe' source for SDHC cards?

Ken Nicholson
UpShot Productions

Return to posts index

Chris Babbitt
Re: Sourcing SDHC cards
on Apr 1, 2009 at 2:51:33 pm

I bought two from Amazon (Blue Proton) for $36 each. It looks like the price has increased since then. Everything, including packaging appeared to be legit, and the cards work fine.

Return to posts index

dano motley
on Apr 1, 2009 at 3:18:14 pm

bestbuy on line, 49 for sandisk 16 gig and buy.com (just yesterday) got in the 32 gig sandisk for 120 with free shipping....finally

dano

Return to posts index

Ed Kukla
on Apr 1, 2009 at 11:38:32 pm

last week I ordered the Transcend 16g for $38 from Amazon. Received them today, they work fine

Return to posts index

Nick Lammers
on Apr 2, 2009 at 1:52:26 pm

I've ordered the cards twice through Amazon. I had great luck with Straight Trading, Inc but less than a good experience with Digital Media Source.

Nick Lammers
Media Mill, Inc.
St. Louis, MO

Return to posts index

ronn kilby
on Apr 2, 2009 at 4:01:59 pm

FWIW I had a horrible experience with buy.com - do not buy from them. Charged me twice, defective units and took forever to resolve. Good results with Amazon, MicroCenter and B&H.

http://www.kilby.tv

Return to posts index

Charla Barker
on Apr 7, 2009 at 7:21:33 pm

I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to order SDHC cards in bulk somewhere for a good price?

I'm thinking about ordering about 100 of the Transcend 16GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) cards for use with the Sony EX3.

Charla Barker

Return to posts index

Kerry Brown
on Apr 8, 2009 at 10:20:02 pm

Try Contacting Chitek at http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-Class-Flash-Memory-TS16GSDHC6/dp/B0015AOK1O...

KB

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]