FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony MC1P low light review with Sony EX-3 (Amazing)

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Philip Johnston
Sony MC1P low light review with Sony EX-3 (Amazing)
on Mar 19, 2009 at 10:28:04 pm

http://exposureroom.com/members/dvwarrior.aspx/assets/9b618bd267c046c7867a2...

I have just updated a review of the Sony MC1P the new POV camera and I positioned it against the Sony EX-3. I was expecting the EX-3 to eat the MC1P as it should...but I almost fell off my chair when editing the 2 camera's pictures side by side...watch my review the link is above. Thanks in advance.

"Setting the standards for others to follow"

Return to posts index

Michael Palmer
Re: Sony MC1P low light review with Sony EX-3 (Amazing)
on Mar 19, 2009 at 11:26:12 pm

Very informative narration Philip, very cool how your lips never really moved when you were in the dentist chair. They say regular brushing after each meal and seeing your dentist twice a year is the best way to keep all your teeth. I think more people should buy this camera just to get a good look at their teeth as you did.

Michael Palmer

Return to posts index

Philip Johnston
on Mar 20, 2009 at 1:01:12 am

Thanks Michael, it comes free with the MC1P a little transcoder chip inserted by Sony to allow one to send ones thoughts to the camera...just as well I wasn't due for a colonoscopy !!!

Return to posts index

Tim Pendergrass
on Mar 20, 2009 at 1:43:10 am

I saw your video about the new POV cam, very impressive, but I have another question, the video looked great and I was wondering how you posted it, QT, Flash, is it streaming from your site? I need a good high quality way to show clients their edits, any info would be appreciated

tim@videoloungeproductions.com

Return to posts index

Philip Johnston
on Mar 20, 2009 at 1:56:11 am

I use Exposure Room which is also free. You get 3 modes LOW, MED and HD, the site also allows you to "download original"... you can pass word protect your footage, once you do this you can only view the footage via an email link, your client will also need a pass word which you create when uploading. I will pass on a tip for this web site, remember to encode any video as progressive if you are putting it on the web.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]