FORUMS: list search recent posts

XDCAM veiwer to watch all clips

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fiona Cairns
XDCAM veiwer to watch all clips
on Mar 12, 2009 at 9:45:15 am

Hi

I'm working on a project right now and suppling a drive with the rushes on it for viewing. They are using XDCAM EX Clip Browser to view the rushes on a PC.

It works fine, but I was wondering if anyone knows a way to set it up to play one clip after the other without having to select each clip one at a time.

Ideally they would like to be able to set it up to play all clips one after the other in full screen, playing out to a tv monitor.

Thanks

Fi

Return to posts index

Don Greening
Re: XDCAM veiwer to watch all clips
on Mar 12, 2009 at 6:26:47 pm

It doesn't look like multiple clips can be queued for playback. I tried shift-selecting several but the transport controls become greyed-out when selecting more than one. Perhaps a future program version will allow all clips to be played back sequentially.

- Don

Return to posts index

Fiona Cairns
on Mar 13, 2009 at 8:29:17 am

Yeah.

I've looked on various different forums and gone through the user guide in detail. Doesn't look like an option.

Thanks though.

Fi

Return to posts index

Enrique Orozco
on Mar 13, 2009 at 2:57:05 pm

..if your NLE supports drag and drop native clips on the timeline, you can arrange the clips sequentially and play them from there... I work with Vegas which needs the clips to be converted to mxf first...

good luck

Enrique Orozco R.
http://www.dvideostudio.com >iDEA DigitalVideoStudio

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]